Cita Plus Personal Financing is an unsecured financing that does not require any collateral.
Minimum facility amount is RM 5,000.00 and the maximum facility amount is RM 100,000.00. Facility amount approved is subject to Citaglobal Capital assessment.
Latest EPF statement (advise to print at ACS counter or Kiosk), or
• Latest 3 months' Salary slips / 6 months' Salary slips (for non-permanent staff or commission-based) and
• Latest 3 months' / 6 months' (for non-permanent staff or commission-based) bank account statements to confirm income credited into account
• Latest Utility Bill (TNB bill and etc)
• Company Business Registration Certificate (ROC & ROB) / Form 9/24/49 or Form D, and
• Latest 6 months Company's principle current account statement, either or
• Latest update bank saving account passbook or bank statement, either or
• Latest Form B/E and Tax payment receipt
Cita Plus Personal application is required to have valid email address and mobile phone number for verification purposes. A Verification Code will be sent to applicant for the sole purpose of details verification in order to complete the application process.
There is no security deposit required.
The approval for the facility is within 3 - 5 days. However, it is subject to full documentation
and information received by Citaglobal Capital. Terms and Conditions apply.
Cita Plus Personal online can be paid via FPX payment only.
Funds will be transferred to either Savings or Current account of the Bank selected by the
Late payment charges of 1% on the amount in arrears, causing total outstanding to increase.
You can contact us via the form on the side of this page or at 03-2773 8800
You can log in with your username and password to check your outstanding balance
Compensation (late payment) will be imposed and the outstanding payment amount will
accrue in the event you default in your repayment. If you are facing difficulties in meeting your
loan obligations, please contact us in advance to discuss repayment alternatives.